Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trend-spotting @ PHS


"Silly Bandz" are all the rage on campus right now. Girls can be spotted with neon-colored (and even glow-in-the-dark) rubber bands on their wrists and arms, sometimes all the way up to their elbows! Whether it's Disney, dinosaur, or phrases and acronyms like "BFF" and "LOL", Pres girls love silly bandz.


Are you and your classmates wearing silly bandz? Are friendship bracelets still in style at your school? Post a reply and share you trends with us (and your thoughts about the trends too)!


3 comments:

  1. Our class absolutely LOVES silly bandz! I think its just so cool how they made all of these different designs from rubber bands! Girls in our class still wear friendship bracelets which I LOVE to wear because I love the different designs you could make and all the different colors you can put into your bracelet. However, at my elementary school right now I can't wear any bracelets according to the school rules. That's why I'm really interested in Pres and would love to have some freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh there are so many kids in our seventh grade class who wear them. Sadly I have none.... What's peculiar in our class is that the majority of the kids who wear them are boys. They say it "attracts," girls its rather funny seeing most of the boys walking around with bands like hearts and ice creams in bright pink and green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls! My name is Taylor and I'm an officer of the Presentation Ambassador's Club (PAC)and a current senior. I'm so glad to see that you have been using our new blog. It will be a great way to talk to different Pres girls and ask them any questions you want!
    The silly band trend has definitely hit Pres as well. Zoe, I have seen a couple of Bell boys walking around with them around their wrists at football games.
    Keep asking questions and tell your friends to offer their comments on Pres' new blog too! We want to hear what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete